Flutter - Mobile App Developer
- Developing and managing all server-side network components and APIs creation.
- Design and Build sophisticated and highly scalable apps using Flutter.
- Build custom packages in Flutter using the functionalities and APIs already available in native Android and IOS.
- Write efﬁcient queries for core Data.
- Use of Model-View-Controller ( MVC) and Model-View-ViewModel-Controller (MVVM) as it relates to designing, developing architecture and developing maintainable, testable and functional software that meets product requirements.
- Explore possible architectures for implementing new features.
- Resolve any problems existing in the system and suggest and add new features in the complete system.
- Follow the best practices while developing the app and also keeping everything structured and well documented.
- Communicate with the Project Manager/Team Leader regarding status of projects and suggest appropriate deadlines for new functionalities.
- Ensure security guidelines are always followed while developing the app.
- Following company policies and quality procedures to ensure quality product deliverables.
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Strong knowledge of Flutter UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Experience with ofﬂine storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Ability to design applications around natural user interfaces, such as “touch”
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notiﬁcations
- Understanding of Google’s Android & Apple iOS design principles and interface guidelines
- Proﬁcient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- We treat every member of our team with the highest regard.
- We provide a fun, inviting place to work where you will find friendly competition to become an even better professional throughout your future career.
- You will work with the latest technology and keep your skills updated at all times.
- Work life balance and never leaves you feeling overwhelmed – we value your mental health
- Global Clients - Gain experience with an international client base
- Flexible work schedule year-round.
- 5 Days Working
- Personalized mentorship and networking
- Fully paid PTO and leave options
- Continued education with free conferences, courses, and workshops at DecodeUp.
- Global education
- Learn from our partners around the world in over 70 countries.
- Access to online courses, the latest books and more at no expense.
More Job Openings
Android Mobile Application Developer
Do you enjoy creating and developing applications for mobile devices? Are you someone with strong computer programming skills who is seeking a creative challenge? This position is for you, we welcome you to grab this opportunity asap.
PHP Developer Fresher
You have just completed your masters and are looking for a place to start your career as a web developer? We have good opportunities for you to start your journey with us and we will make this experience worth it.