- Proﬁcient in industry tools such as Figma, InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Visio, Project, Excel and PowerPoint
- Developing and conceptualizing a comprehensive UI/UX design strategy for the brand.
- Producing high-quality UX design solutions through wireframes, visual and graphic designs, ﬂow diagrams, storyboards, site maps, and prototypes.
- Testing UI elements such as CTAs, banners, page layouts, page designs, page ﬂows, and target links for landing pages.
- Providing advice and guidance on the implementation of UX research methodologies and testing activities in order to analyze and predict user behavior.
- Adhering to style standards on typography and graphic design.
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Knowledge of quantitative and qualitative user research
- We treat every member of our team with the highest regard.
- We provide a fun, inviting place to work where you will find friendly competition to become an even better professional throughout your future career.
- You will work with the latest technology and keep your skills updated at all times.
- Work life balance and never leaves you feeling overwhelmed – we value your mental health
- Global Clients - Gain experience with an international client base
- Flexible work schedule year-round.
- 5 Days Working
- Personalized mentorship and networking
- Fully paid PTO and leave options
- Continued education with free conferences, courses, and workshops at DecodeUp.
- Global education
- Learn from our partners around the world in over 70 countries.
- Access to online courses, the latest books and more at no expense.